Following on from the successful award and delivery to date of the site preparation works, the contractor shall undertake the civil work as follow:
- Pre-installation site visit to elaborate a strategy for civil works considering the space available, distance between sun-systems, shading and condition of project site where the PV generators will be installed, and to select a suitable location for electrical room
- Preparing the project site by conditioning the ground where the PV generator will be installed, using bulldozer, if necessary, to rectify the project land to fit with the installation.
- Building the technical room which has the following characteristics:
- Protected from water and dust.
- Capability to stand strong wind.
- Has properly ventilation system to evacuate the evaporation gas from batteries and excess heat from electronic equipment.
- Has a lock to be protected by unauthorized person.
- The minimum dimension of the room is 5.3m L * 3m W * 2.7m H , to fit all equipment in proper conditions.