This phase of project started after finishing preparing the site to install technical components of PV system, as follow:
- Solar PV mounting system: fixing the steel structure with ground using a suitable method and with consideration that the structure is designed to be steady and can withstand wind up to 120 Km/h.
- PV generator installation: fixing the panels on the steel structure with consideration of using PV clamps between modules, connect wires for the panels and installing other associated components which fit to handle the outdoor environmental conditions.
- Implementation of Dual-mode, grid inverters and electrical storage in the technical room with all accessories.
- Earthing system for all relevant components of new installation.
- Control & monitoring system installation: EMS system, Genset control unit, sensor and data logger.